HEMA Biologics Cares™ is here to help
HEMA Biologics Cares is here to help patients throughout their SEVENFACT experience. We offer information, services, and financial/savings support to assist patients every step of the way:
- SEVENFACT Co-pay Savings Program* – if patients qualify for this program, HEMA Biologics Cares† can help them save up to $12,000 per calendar year*
- Patient Assistance Program (PAP)‡ – HEMA Biologics recognizes that not everyone has health insurance. The PAP provides SEVENFACT at no cost to patients who meet certain income requirements
- Quick Start Program – for patients new to therapy who experience an insurance coverage-related delay in getting their prescription, HEMA Biologics may be able to provide SEVENFACT to assist in the interim
- Bridge Program – for existing SEVENFACT patients who experience a delay in getting their prescription due to a change in insurance coverage, HEMA Biologics may be able to provide SEVENFACT to assist in the interim
- Benefit investigation/coverage determination – HEMA Biologics can help determine patients’ insurance coverage and what benefits they qualify for
- Prior Authorization (PA) support – if insurance requires a PA for SEVENFACT, HEMA Biologics can assist in the process
For more information about what HEMA Biologics Cares can do for you, go to Sevenfact.com or call 855-718-HEMA (4362) and select Option 3.
*Pay as little as $0 per fill for up to 12 months from the date of SEVENFACT Co-pay Savings Card activation, subject to a maximum savings of $12,000 per calendar year. For full program requirements, visit SEVENFACT.com or call 855-718-HEMA (4362) and select Option 3.
†For patients who prefer to work with their specialty pharmacy (SP) rather than HEMA Biologics Cares to access the SEVENFACT Co-pay Savings program, the SP should visit www.activatethecard.com/7955 to view eligibility requirements and apply.
‡This program is not available to patients who are covered under private health insurance or under Medicaid, Medicare, or any other federal, state, or government-funded benefit programs. For full program requirements, visit SEVENFACT.com or call 855-718-HEMA (4362) and select Option 3.
- SEVENFACT [Prescribing Information]. HEMA Biologics; 2020.