Dose to achieve your treatment goals for mild/moderate bleeds1
SEVENFACT 225: Starting dose of 225 μg/kg, followed, if necessary, 9 hours later by a 75 μg/kg dose every 3 hours until bleed control or 24-hour timepoint‡
‡Consider alternative treatments if successful control of bleeding does not occur within 24 hours of the first administration of SEVENFACT
- SEVENFACT [Prescribing Information]. HEMA Biologics; 2022.
- NovoSeven [Prescribing Information]. Novo Nordisk; 2022.
- Biron-Andreani C, Schved J-F. Eptacog beta: a novel recombinant human factor VIIa for the treatment of hemophilia A and B with inhibitors. Expert Rev Hematol. 2019;12(1):21-28.
- Salaj PO, Brabec P, Penka M, et al. Effect of rFVIIa dose and time to treatment on patients with haemophilia and inhibitors: analysis of HemoRec registry data from the Czech Republic. Haemophilia. 2009;15:752-759.
- Kavakli K, Yesilipek A, Antmen B, et al. The value of early treatment in patients with haemophilia and inhibitors. Haemophilia. 2010;16:487-494.
- Morfini M. Rapid rFVIIa enhanced on-demand dosing in haemophilia inhibitor patients. Eur J Haematol. 2016;96:111-118.
- Gomez K, Klamroth R, Mahlangu J, et al. Key issues in inhibitor management in patients with haemophilia. Blood Transfus. 2014;12(suppl1):s319-s329.
- Data on file. HEMA Biologics.